20th July 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Best government college to study Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra? Entrance exam available for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Biomedical Engineering course so, tell me which are the best government colleges for Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra? Entrance exam available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical? -- [New]
  5. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  6. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?
  7. List of government job for biomedical engineering?
  8. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  9. Can I get admission after scoring 105 in CET and 228 in PCM group in boards
  10. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  11. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  14. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  16. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  17. Is MSc Petrochemicals suitable for BSc Physics?
  18. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
21st July 2017, 10:48 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Best government college to study Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra? Entrance exam available for it?

Courses in biomedical engineering:-

B.E in biomedical engineering
B.Tech in biomedical engineering

Duration - 4 years

Eligibility for B.E/B.Tech:-

Student must have passed 12th class (science stream -physics ,chemistry ,biology/mathematics) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
Candidate must have also passed state level entrance exam to get admission in biomedical engineering.

List of entrance exam:-

All India Engineering Entrance Exams (AIEEE)
Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE)
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)

Courses after B.E/B.Tech biomedical engineering:-

M.E biomedical engineering
M.Tech biomedical engineering
MBA

List of biomedical engineering colleges in Maharashtra:-

D.Y. Patil University,Navi Mumbai - School of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
Navi Mumbai

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Vile Parle West, Mumbai

MIT School of Bioengineering, Sciences and Research
Loni Kalbhor, Pune

School of Engineering, Ajeenkya DY Patil University
Lohegaon, Pune

Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Raigad

Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering and Technology
Navi Mumbai

Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
Wadala, Mumbai

Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board
Bandra West, Mumbai

PS institute
Pune ,Maharashtra

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Amravati ,Maharashtra

Bharat Ratna Indira Gandhi College of Engineering
Solapur ,Maharashtra

Job profiles:-

Lab technician
Biomedical engineer
Research engineer
Equipment design engineer

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs.3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?