10th January 2018, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Basic qualification needed to study Journalism?

What basic qualification do I require to study Journalism at Graduate level? And, with what grades should I pass? I want to be a good Journalist, please help.

11th January 2018, 06:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic qualification needed to study Journalism?

The basic qualification to get admission in bachelor degree in journalism course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required eligibility is 50% ( varies with some institutes ).

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in course.

Some of the famous colleges offering the course is :-

Government Brennen College.

Indore Professional Studies Academy.

Swami Ramanand Teerth Mahavidyalaya.
11th January 2018, 10:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The required qualification to get admission in bachelor degree in journalism is that candidate must have passed their 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on discipline of 12th to appear in examination.

So, you can appear in entrance examination if you have passed 12th. The required aggregate to get admission varies with universities and colleges.
12th January 2018, 09:39 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You need to complete class 12 in any stream with minimum 50% marks to get admission in bachelor degree in Journalism. Study with rapt attention will be the key of success.
13th January 2018, 07:15 AM
chikkykranthi619

For doing journalism minimum qualification required is 12th pass from a recognized university.
For entering into any bachelor's degree program you need to write the entrance exam conducted by that particular board/college and clear the exam in merit that's it, on completion of the course you will be called as journalists.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?