18th February 2012, 08:46 PM
parijakhar

Which is the best summer training course for B.Tech 3rd year CSE students?

which is the best summer training course for b.tech. 3rd year ,CSE

21st June 2012, 08:59 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best summer training course for B.Tech 3rd year CSE students?

1.after 3rd year,there is no summer training for engineers.
2.in the summer vacations after 3rd year,you should prepare for aptitude for placements.
3.you should improve your communication and technical skills which are further helpful to you.
4.go for certification.this is the best options for you.
22nd June 2012, 06:01 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Which is the best summer training course for B.Tech 3rd year CSE students?

hi!!!!
1)As per i know after 3rd year,there is no summer training for engineers.
2) but in the summer vacations after 3rd year,you should prepare for aptitude for placements.
3)you should improve your communication and technical skills which will be beneficial for you by attending personality development classes.
4)you can also do any online job for improving your knowledge.
5)further you can prepare yourself for M.TECH OR MBA by preparing for GATE or CAT.
6) if you are interested to go to abroad then you can attend english spoken classes and you can try for IELTS or TOEFL etc
thanks....all the best
28th June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any summer trainning after completting Ist year CE. If so, pl tell me the course and where it is done.
[email protected]
5th July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GURINDER BILLING View Post
hi!!!!
2) but in the summer vacations after 3rd year,you should prepare for aptitude for placements.
3)you should improve your communication and technical skills which will be beneficial for you by attending personality development classes.
5)further you can prepare yourself for M.TECH OR MBA by preparing for GATE or CAT.
6) if you are interested to go to abroad then you can attend english spoken classes and you can try for IELTS or TOEFL etc
thanks....all the best
can u tell me one of the best site which provides online job?
5th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech E.C. 3rd year student. I took training in my 2nd year and I would Like to skip it in this 3rd year. Can there be any problems in my future jobs or will there be any problem in obtaining my degree.?
19th March 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

not after 3 rd year morons its he is in 3rd year means after 2nd years ............ Really learn some ENGLISH
19th March 2013, 08:56 PM
AVR31

He is in 3rd year ............ where do he has written after 3rd Year ... MORON
24th March 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech cs 3rd student... and i m looking forward for summer training so plz can u list some companies or institute who provide summer training...
30th April 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

There is summer training in 3rd year summer vaction.In some university it is compulsory also as UPTU.You should update yourself.
30th April 2015, 05:03 PM
divyavuda

5)further you can prepare mba entrance exam that is cat or mat.
6)also you can interested in foreign education join ielts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?