23rd June 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which Board should I opt among ISC and Gujarat State Board to study Commerce and further BBM(IB) & MBA(Finance)?

Hi,
I am confused whether I should take ISC Board Commerce or Gujarat State Board Commerce. I have passed out 10th from an ICSE school and after 12th I am planning to do BBM(IB) and MBA(Finance). So I am confused which Board to take. Can you help me please!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  2. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?
  3. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  4. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  5. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  6. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and GSEB to pursue Higher Secondary if want to study B.Tech in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  9. Which board should i prefer among ISC and GSEB? Which board is suitable for Gujarat students?
  10. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  11. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  12. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  13. Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET?
  14. Whether ISC board if preferrable in comparison to HSc or not?
  15. Is it possible to Migrate from ISC board to State board for 2nd year Pre-University? -- [New]
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. What should I do other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce from ISC Board?
  18. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2018, 03:07 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Which Board should I opt among ISC and Gujarat State Board to study Commerce and further BBM(IB) & MBA(Finance)?

You can choose any of the boards as the syllabus is nearly same it hardly makes much difference but according to me it should be ICSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?