5th January 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com but I want to change my stream of Education and pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering so I want to know can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  4. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  9. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  10. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?
  13. Can I pursue B.Pharmacy after completing Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to pursue Engineering after completing Diploma without appearing for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  17. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
6th January 2017, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your Graduation with B.Com course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Since, you have already pursued B.Com course, you can get admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard. You need to appear and qualify the state level polytechnic entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board to get admission in Diploma course.
26th November 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?

Respected sir i have completed graduation with b.com ca. Course and i want to complete polytechnic diploma by mining engineering, i wan't to know that after completing polytechnic diploma by mining engineering its advantage for my mining that job i am already graduate and i am a mining engineer.
Sir pls reply as soon as...
Thanku..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?