11th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Books to be referred for Air Force Entrance Exam?

sir please tell me the books to be refereed for air force enterence exam. fwd at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to crack Air Force common admission test
  2. Books to be referred to pass in Air Force Officer Exam?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Which books to refer for Air Force Common Entrance Test?
  5. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  6. Syllabus of AFCAT exam? Is there negative marking? Books to be referred for the exam?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success?
  9. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
  11. Which books should I prefer for preparation for Air Force Tech exam?
  12. Which books are necessary to prepare for the Air Force entrance exam?
  13. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  14. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  15. Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?
  16. Which books to be referred for AIIMS entrance exam?
  17. What qualification is needed for being an IPS officer? Which books should be referred for entrance preparation? -- [New]
  18. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
20th August 2011, 09:29 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Books to be referred for Air Force Entrance Exam?

Air Force conducts many entrance exams through Boards like UPSC for the posts of Defence Officers and some exams are conducted independently by Air Force itself.You can get details regarding recruitment in the following link

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/

Hence there are many exams conducted for various posts.Since you dint mention the post hence I cannot provide you the exact books.Some of the books which release out books for Air Force, Navy and Army are:-
Upkar's Publication books
Unique Publication books

These two publishers usually release books for all sort of Defense exams.You can find these books in all book stores but only big book stores must be having these books.They release all type of books like books for CDS, Airman Examination and SSB preparation books.
30th December 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Which publishers books are best lucent or upkar for indian navy artificier apprentice and ssr ?
20th January 2013, 08:55 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Books to be referred for Air Force Entrance Exam

1.Unique Publication books

2.Upkar's Publication books

3.CDS

4.Airman Examination

5.SSB preparation books

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?