23rd January 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Which branch to choose in M.Tech to get job in Mechanical engineering stream?

I am doing b.tech in marine engineering. If i opt for the job of mechanical engineer after my b.tech course, then what branch would i have to choose in m.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch to choose in M.Tech to get job in Mechanical engineering stream? -- [New]
  2. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  3. Which engineering stream should I choose to get best job?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  6. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  7. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  8. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  9. Which branch should girls choose in engineering?
  10. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  11. Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get selected in Mechanical Stream for M.Tech
  15. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  16. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
23rd January 2016, 07:50 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Which branch to choose in M.Tech to get job in Mechanical engineering stream?

M.Tech is the Masters of Technology course which is generally of 2 years full time or part time course and this can be done in any of the branch of study and for Mechanical engineering graduates there are different specializations are also available for M.Tech and some of the specializations in M.Tech are
  1. Thermal Engineering
  2. Computer Integrated manufacturing
  3. Auto mobile engineering
  4. Material Engineering
  5. Industrial Engineering
  6. Product Design and Development
  7. Thermal and Fluids engineering
  8. Design Engineering
  9. Maintenance engineering
  10. Thermal Turbo engineering
  11. Welding Engineering
  12. Turbo machines
  13. Mechatronics engineering
These are the different m.tech specializations which are available for Mechanical engineering and among these in which you have interest select that engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?