14th March 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Courses available after 10th to become a Rail Driver? How to prepare for Train Driver job?

Hello sir, I have appeared in 10th exam and after it want to become a Train Driver. Please tell me which course should I choose for it? How to prepare for Train Driver job?

15th March 2017, 05:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after 10th to become a Rail Driver? How to prepare for Train Driver job?

No, you are not eligible to appear for entrnace examination conducted for recruitment as loco pilot in Indian Railway.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10th and have ITI/Diploma degree from a recognised institute.

So, you have to pursue ITI course to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by RRB. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
15th March 2017, 11:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after 10th to become a Rail Driver? How to prepare for Train Driver job?

If you are interested in becoming train driver you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed ITI/Diploma degree from a recognised institute.

So, after 10th you have to pursue ITI course to appear for examination. Even candidates can appear for examination after pursuing 12th if they have competence act apprentice course.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?