22nd June 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Which branch I should choose in diploma EEE or Metallurgical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I have completed 10th. I want to do diploma. I got seat in Metallurgical Engineering, but I want to take EEE. Is my decision is right or wrong? Please clarify my doubt. It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering is better between CS, Electronics and Metallurgical?
  2. What is the career in Metallurgy?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  5. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student?
  7. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  8. Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?
  9. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  10. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  11. What are the government jobs available for Metallurgy engineer?
  12. Can I apply fopr AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical engineering?
  13. Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  14. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  15. Which branch should I opt between EEE and Electrical Engineering to work in government sector? Difference between EEE and Elect engineering?
  16. Can I apply for ONGC after graduating in Metallurgical Engineering above 60%
  17. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  18. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
30th June 2017, 07:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch I should choose in diploma EEE or Metallurgical engineering?

Metallurgical Engineering is gaining popularity in present scenario. You can continue your diploma with this stream of engineering. After completion of diploma in this stream if you think that you are not interested in this stream then you can change in bachelor's degree in technology or continue with same.

Grab the opportunity which you are getting at present. After diploma, you can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test or JEE to get admission in Bachelor of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?