5th October 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in computer science and mechanical engineering

i am confuse that to choose branch from cs&m.e. i am curent studying in B.Tech (m.e) becouse at that time ican change branch so piz help me

Related Questions:
31st January 2013, 04:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future in computer science and mechanical engineering

It seems better to continue with mechanical engineering. Both the subjects are suitable in own ways. Also completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering degree, you can try for a job in automobile firms or PSU. Software jobs are also open for you. You can join any of the reputed IT companies through off campus/on campus placements.
3rd June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in computer science and mechanical engineering

I am finished 12th standard my cut off mark is 157.5 what i will choose arts or engineering. if arts means bsc bio chemistry or computer science if engineering means mechanical or civil which course should i take ? i need more salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?