9th February 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Which Branch should I choose for pursuing B.Pharmacy course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Pharmacy course so I want to know which Branch should I choose for pursuing B.Pharmacy course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue the course? Which Branch has the best job scopes? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  6. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  7. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. How can I pursue MD in Gynaecology after completing BAMS? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. What is required to pursue BA in Economics in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  12. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing M.Tech in Astrophysics? Which college in India offers M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing Diploma in Environmental Engineering? Which Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in branch different from the branch I am pursuing in B.Tech?
  17. How to do a good project in pharmacy?
  18. How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?
23rd February 2017, 06:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Branch should I choose for pursuing B.Pharmacy course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue the course?

To be eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a recognized board. Admissions in B.Pharmacy course are done through national or state or university level entrance examinations.You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?