25th March 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th exam with Science stream and now want to get admission in Diploma Engineering through lateral entry. List of government entrance exams and procedure to apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  2. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  4. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  5. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  6. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure followed to apply for lateral entry B.Tech in abroad?
  8. List of entrance exams to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry? Syllabus of exam and important dates?
  9. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  10. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  11. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  12. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  13. Can I do Mechanical Engineering after doing BSc IT and 12th science with 40%?
  14. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  15. What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?
  16. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI in electronics mechanic branch?
  17. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  18. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
26th March 2017, 10:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it?

List of entrance exams to study diploma through lateral entry entrance exams:

Lateral Entry entrance test Kerala University

Calicut University lateral entry entrance exam

Delhi Technical University lateral entry entrance examination

Punjab Technical University lateral entry entrance test

Uttarakhand Technical University lateral entry entrance test

Engineering common entrance examination

You have to qualify the entrance exam of the university in which you want to take admission and you will be given admission directly in 2nd year of the above course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?