21st December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech Biotech student be eligible for IES exam?

can B.TECH Biotech is eligible for IES examination...please tell me if its possible to do so

22nd December 2011, 07:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech Biotech student be eligible for IES exam?

The applicant should possess certain eligibility conditions to apply for IES exam. Those who have completed their B.Tech degree in any of the streams of Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics & telecommunication Engineering is eligible. The age of the candidate must fall with in 21-30 years. Category wise relaxation is offered for reserved categories. Being a B.Tech graduate in Biotech, you can apply for similar examinations like Civil services. You can try for GATE exam and can pursue higher studies in the related field.
15th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed b.tech biotechnology.iam elgible for civil services or not with height162
10th October 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech. (biotech) pursuing student. Am I eligible for IES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?