1st July 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a bald person become an IAS officer?

if a person lost his hair totally then, can he become an ips officer?

25th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Can a bald person become an IAS officer?

Dear aspirant,
IAS(Indian administrative service) is exam conducted by UPSSC.Every one can write the exam with minimum educational qualifications.The degree holders are eligible for this exam.Every one who have not good physical appearance also can write the exam if they have the educational qualification.So you can write the IAS exam eventhough you have bald hair,if you are a degree holder.
ALL THE BEST.
26th August 2013, 12:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, baldness is a not a matter for becoming an IAS Officer. You should satisfy other eligibility requirements. Bachelor degree in any stream is the basic educational qualification required. Age of the applicant must be between 21 and 30 years. Three years of concession in age is given for OBC category cndidates. Those belonging to SC/ST category can have the age concession up to 5 years.
13th September 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

If I want to geting the coaching in Delhi , then which will the better institution for I A S ? plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?