12th December 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?

Respected Sir, My name is Raushan and I have completed my Intermediate scoring 66.2% marks. I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam with such criteria? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks?
  3. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  6. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  7. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  8. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  9. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  10. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Job after a vocational course in Electronics Engineering Technician with 85% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  14. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  15. Can I apply for Indian AIr Force as Non Technical Department after completing 12th?
  16. Can a class 12th (Science) pass Female candidate apply for Indian Air Force in any division?
  17. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Indian Air Force airman post with 93 marks in English after improvement?
13th December 2016, 04:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Entrance Examination after completion of 12th Class with 66.2% marks. The basic educational qualification and age criteria required are given below.

>> In order to join Indian Air Force on the basis of 12th Class, you are required to appear in NDA (National Defence Academy) Entrance Examination.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern.

>> Basically there is no such percentage criteria in order to apply for NDA Examination. Just a pass in 12th Class is required in order to be eligible.

>> Keep visiting the below link for more updates. Whenever recruitment notification gets released, notification and apply link will be made available in the below mentioned link.

Click here for More Updates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?