8th September 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech after MBA?

plz suggest me "is it possible doing M-TECH after MBA?"..please tell me is it possible

19th December 2012, 08:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech after MBA?

Both M.Tech and MBA are master degree courses. Bachelor degree in engineering is the qualification specified for M.Tech program. Master degree holders in technical subjects can also apply. MBA being a course in business administration is not enough to apply for M.Tech. You can try for Ph.D in management after MBA.
22nd May 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

how to do after mba to study m-tech
22nd May 2013, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz suggest me "is it possible doing M-TECH after MBA?"..please tell me is it possible

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is jointly conducted by the seven Indian Institute of Technology and by the Indian Institute of Science.This exam is conducted for M-Tech admission , PHD admission and some of the organization recruit the candidate through GATE score.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department are applicable for GATE Exam.

You are from MBA background so you are not applicable for GATE Exam .If you have above mentioned degree then only you are applicable for GATE Exam otherwise not .

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply here maximum time.There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

Pre final year student are NOT eligible for GATE exam. Only final year and pass out batch are eligible for 2014 GATE exam.GATE score is valid for TWO years .
22nd May 2013, 12:02 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes,

It is possible to do M.Tech after MBA.you can M.Tech after MBA if you full fill eligibility criteria for M.Tech.

GATE is best choice for M.Tech.by scoring good marks in GATE entrance exam you can get admission in IIT college for M.Tech which is best choice.

GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian
Institutes of Technology.

Eligibility Criteria for GATE-
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture
or
Master’s degree in any branch ofScience / Mathematics / Statistics /Computer Applications or equivalent.
or
Integrated Master’s degree programs orDual Degree programs in Engineering /
Technology (Five year programme)
or
Post-BSc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology
(Four year programme)
or
B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by
MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India)

If you full fill these eligibility criteria then you can apply for GATE exam.
23rd May 2013, 11:22 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is jointly conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institute of Technology. This exam is for those students who are interested in Masters in Technology post graduate programme.

Now you can give this examination if you have attained any one of the qualifications below before MBA. Unfortunately just because you are an MBA student you wont allowed to sit for the GATE exam.

To sit for the GATE exam following educational qualification is required:-

i) You need to be a Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture. The duration of the course should be minimum four years. Even final year students can also give this exam.

ii) You need to be a Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer. If you are in the final year of such programme then also you are eligible.

iii) If you are in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme in Engineering/ Technology then you are eligible.

iv) If you are in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/ Technology then also you can give this exam.

Please Note:- Diploma Degree holders are not allowed to give this exam.

If you manage to get good GATE score with All India Rank then you will be given the option to choose the top colleges. IIT's tops the list of most of the students. With the help of good GATE score you will have easy access to most of the top colleges. Whoever enrolls on the basis of the GATE score card will get scholarship which is awarded by MHRD.

It should be remembered that now even the public sector banks like ONGC, NTPC, ISRO, BHEL, BARC etc recruits Engineer Trainee / Management trainee through GATE Score card only. In addition to that if you want to work as a Lecturer/ Asst. Lecturer in any engineering college then also GATE card is mandatory. The validity of the GATE score card is two years from the date of announcement of the result.

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th November 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ma graduation in BCA and now i am persuing MBA(Information Technology),after completing mba am i eligible for M.TECH?
23rd March 2014, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.this is pradeep I completed my b.sc (computers) .I want to do mba. So my qwestion is can I for mtech ofter mba or back
give me a good suggestion for me
20th December 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA and then MBA . but I want to do M.tech from premier institution how can I apply?
4th September 2021, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

MBA IT can apply for M-Tech. Those who have done lateral MBA with IT stream in 2 year only would be eligible to apply or not. I am still in doubt with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?