17th July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Economics and Political Science?

What are the differances between Economics and Political Science? Explain.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Economics and Political Science?
  2. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  3. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  4. Difference between economics and political science?
  5. Difference between Political Science and Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  8. Difference between Social Political Science and Socio-Political Philosophy?
  9. Can I do M.A Economics after completion of B.A Political Sciecne?
  10. Colleges offering bachelor degree specializing Economics, Political Science, history and maths along with any useful subject?
  11. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  12. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science? -- [New]
  13. What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?
  14. Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?
  15. Private universities in Delhi for B.A. in Economics or Political Science?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  17. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  18. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
29th July 2011, 04:21 PM
brijeshgzp123

Default Re: Difference between Economics and Political Science?

all about in pdf file in link...............
thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nes011888.pdf(152.6 KB, 253 views)
29th July 2011, 04:23 PM
brijeshgzp123

all about in pdf file in link...............
thanks.
12th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which course can i do that wil easy for me as par-time out of: psychology, economics and political science.
20th November 2012, 02:53 PM
hibernate
Member+

hello friends....

Politics is all about the distribution of authority in society. Politics can involve both state and non-state actors (e.g.) churches, clubs, organisations) and, in these groups, people use politics as the means to make social decisions. These social decisions often reflect values, relations, or means people have available to them.

Economics, on the other side, is the social study of the allocation of scarce resources, going from buying a good in a supermarket in a way that our happiness level is going to be at its top (i.e buying ice cream instead of chocolates, because we want ice cream more), to creating policies to increase the amount of food delivered to poor communities (this is done by the government)

In sum, both deal with the distribution of a system in society, but politics centres on authority between parts of it whereas economics deals with resources. Often, the two can overlap, especially where the allocation of resources depends on the relations of individuals or vice-versa.

regards from

venki

29th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what is diffrence between economic and polatical sciance
3rd February 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the distinction between political science and economics?
11th June 2020, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

explain principles of economics curriculum construction
9th July 2020, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Mention two difference between political science and economics.
9th December 2020, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed entrance test of political science and economics for M. A course. Now which subject should I choose between the two
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?