6th September 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Public Administration in NET after completion of MBA Finance?

I have completed my MBA in Finance. Now I would like to appear for Net Exam, but I do not want to take Management, Commerce or Economics. I want to take Public Administration. Am I eligible to take? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters MBA in US after completion of BA in Public Administration?
  2. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  3. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  4. What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?
  5. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  7. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  8. Can i find Business administration jobs after MBA in Economics?
  9. When to submit the application forms for NET Exam in Public Administration?
  10. Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course i better for me after graduation of B.Com?
  12. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  13. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, in which one to appear for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? -- [New]
  16. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  17. VMOU B.A in Public Administration Administrative Theory (EPA-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
7th September 2017, 10:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Public Administration in NET after completion of MBA Finance?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

At present, Central Board of Secondary Education conducts this exam for Lectureship and Joint Research Fellowship. The academic qualification required for NET exam is master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for NET exam.

Yes, you can apply for Public Administration in National Eligibility Test after completion of Master of Business Administration in Finance.
8th September 2017, 12:51 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for Public Administration in NET after completion of MBA Finance?

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test.

Examination conducting body: Central Board of Secondary Education.

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Percentage of marks required is 55% or more in master's degree.

No upper age limit for lectureship.

You can apply for NET exam in Public Administration after completion of MBA Finance.
8th September 2017, 05:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for public administration in NET exam after MBA in finance. The full details about the eligibility are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their masters level or equivalent education in related stream with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
- There is 5% age relaxation for SC/ ST & PwD candidates.
- The age should be less than 28 years.
13th September 2017, 12:46 AM
19Amanpreet
Member+

The NET exam for public administration involves 2 parts which generally involves theories, thinkers and concepts of policy making. You should be thorough with the subject to appear for public administration. Since you have done MBA finance, i would suggest you to go for economics which has fair chances of selection as the subject matter revolves around it. Public administration is altogether a different subject.
Rest is up-to you. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?