9th September 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters MBA in US after completion of BA in Public Administration?

I had completed my degree on BA (public administration ,history and politics) can i able to do my masters in MBA with this qualification 10 2 3.? Can you please give me the information which we need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
10th September 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters MBA in US after completion of BA in Public Administration?

Yes, you can apply for MBA in US, if you have got BA degree from a UGC recognized university. Admission will be through GMAT, which is widely accepted by reputed universities around the world for MBA admission.

Along with GMAT, you need IELTS/TOEFL scores also, for English proficiency. Hence, make sure that you have these two scores before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?