8th January 2014, 11:23 PM
vardaan tomar

Can I apply for B.Arch after doing Arts with Maths?

arts with math can also apply for b arch...Please give me the details for the same

28th April 2016, 06:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Arch after doing Arts with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardaan tomar View Post
arts with math can also apply for b arch...Please give me the details for the same
No, you can't apply for B.Arch course.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for B.Arch entrance exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
29th April 2016, 09:26 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Arch after doing Arts with Maths?

B.Arch ( Bachelors in Architecture) is a four year course.

The basic eligibility to join B.Arch course is to have passion in architecture.

You must have done 12th class with 60% marks from recognized institution as far as the educational eligibility is concerned.

You must have Maths as compulsory subject in 12th class.

Since you have already completed Bachelors in Arts with Maths, you can either go for M.A or M.Phil and not for B.Arch.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?