26th May 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BCA course having scored 47% in 10+2?

I have 47% in my 10(+2) exam can i apply for bca and yes i also dont have maths

14th August 2012, 01:07 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for BCA course having scored 47% in 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 47% in my 10(+2) exam can i apply for bca and yes i also dont have maths
Yes Off Course your eligible for BCA Course After Completing 12th standard with 47% percentage of marks.

But , You have score Low Percentage of marks in your 12th board Examination . Most of the Colleges / Institution may require Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will Applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .

More over Most of the BCA College may give First preference to the candidate , who having Mathematics subject in 12th Standard .

Please don't worry , I am not say that your not eligible for BCA Course . Only you may loose to get preference at the time of admission .

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application . It is an Bachelor of degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . This Course is based on Computer Application .

To apply for this BCA Course you need to Complete 12th standard in any stream from recognized University , But you should Studied Mathematics subject in 11th/12th standard . Your age should be Not more then 21 years .

Most of Colleges / Institution may give admission on the basis of 12th board Examination score . So, the first preference is given to the candidate who score good percentile of marks in 12th standard .

There is no Separate Entrance Examination for this BCA Course , The Institution itself Conduct own Entrance Examination. Based on the Performance the Institution may allot admission for the Applicant .

So Please don't worry , You may definitely get admission for BCA Course .

Best BCA Colleges in India :-

# JK Business School
# Lovely Professional University
# DAV College Amritsar
# Dayanand College
# Satya Institute of Media And Management
# Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
# Prestige Institute of Management and Research
# Aryans Group of Colleges
# Prestige Institute of Management
# Indian Academy Group of Institutions
14th August 2012, 08:30 AM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for BCA course having scored 47% in 10+2?

Yes Off Course your eligible for BCA Course After Completing 12th standard with 47% percentage of marks.
But , You have score Low Percentage of marks in your 12th board Examination . Most of the Colleges / Institution may require Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and relaxation will Applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .
More over Most of the BCA College may give First preference to the candidate , who having Mathematics subject in 12th Standard .
Please don't worry , I am not say that your not eligible for BCA Course . Only you may loose to get preference at the time of admission .

COLLEGE OF BCA

# JK Business School
# DAV College Amritsar
# Dayanand College
# Prestige Institute of Management
# Indian Academy Group of Institutions
14th August 2012, 09:02 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear................

The details information for BCA course are as follows........

Admission to the Bachelors in Computer Application is based on certain eligibility criteria’s. The eligibility criteria for most institutes across the country are similar. It is a must to fulfil these criteria’s in order to secure admission.

General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for BCA Course :-

The individual’s must be a citizen of India. Also preference is given to those who are residents of the state. Some institute do keep an age limit of 17 years.

Academic Eligibility Criteria for BCA Course:-

Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent
The minimum marks secured in 12th standard should be at least 50%
The candidate should have pursued the science subjects. The science subjects should include Physics and Chemistry
Most institutes insist candidates should have pursued Mathematics during 12th standard

The list of BCA college in India...........

St.Stephen's College, New Delhi

Loyola College, Chennai

St.Xavier's College, Kolkata

Miranda House, New Delhi

Fergusson College, Pune

Christ College, Bangalore

Hindu College, New Delhi

Mount Carmel College, Bangalore

St. Joseph's College, Bangalore

Madras Christian College, Chennai

Stella Maris College, Chennai

Sri Venkateshwara College, New Delhi

Ramjas College, New Delhi

St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad

St. Xavier's College, Chennai

Sophia College for Women, Mumbai

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai

Elphinstone College, Mumbai

Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad

Nizam's College, Hyderabad

DG Ruparel College, Mumbai

KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai

Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai

St. Ann's College for Women, Hyderabad

Gargi College, New Delhi

Mithibai Arts Chauhan Institute, Mumbai

Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore

Scottish Church College, Kolkata

Bhavan's College, Mumbai

Jyothi Nivas College, Bangalore

Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai

MES College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bangalore

Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai

Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata

Abasaheb Garware College of Arts and Science, Pune

Women's Christian College, Chennai

Good luck............
14th August 2012, 10:20 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Its very hard to tell you that you can get admission in Colleges for BCA course after having just 47% marks in 12th .

I am telling this because many colleges/universities giving priority ti those students to take admission in BCA course who have the following qualifications :

* You must have passed your higher secondary (12th) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

* You must have Maths as one of your key subjects in 12th.

So , unfortunately , you do not fulfill the above mentioned, but at the same time that there are some colleges in which you can get admission for the same but you have to search a lot for this in your state.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th August 2012, 10:51 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application . It is an Bachelor of degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . This Course is based on Computer Application .

To apply for this BCA Course you need to Complete 12th standard in any stream from recognized University , But you should Studied Mathematics subject in 11th/12th standard . Your age should be Not more then 21 years .

Most of Colleges / Institution may give admission on the basis of 12th board Examination score . So, the first preference is given to the candidate who score good percentile of marks in 12th standard .

There is no Separate Entrance Examination for this BCA Course , The Institution itself Conduct own Entrance Examination. Based on the Performance the Institution may allot admission for the Applicant .

So Please don't worry , You may definitely get admission for BCA Course .

Best BCA Colleges in India :-

# JK Business School
# DAV College Amritsar
# Dayanand College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?