18th January 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the options after graduation if I am studying in 2nd year banking and insurance?

Hi! I am studying in second year banking and Insurance. I just need to know what are the options are there after my graduation completes so that I can apply other than MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  2. What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?
  3. Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?
  4. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  5. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  6. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance? -- [New]
  7. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  8. Career options in banking and insurance sector
  9. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  10. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  12. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility Criteria of IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Required criteria to join Armed Force having completed Graduation from Banking and Insurance?
  15. Which degree should I apply for after passing 12th commerce with 65%?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  17. Options available for me after graduation in Physics?
  18. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
31st March 2017, 06:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options after graduation if I am studying in 2nd year banking and insurance?

If you don't want to do MBA course after Bachelor degree course in banking and insurance. As per my suggestion you can go for Master of commerce in Banking & Insurance. If you want to do jobs after Bachelor degree course then the name of best Employment area for you are given below.

=> Health Departments

=> Indian Civil Services

=> Indian Economic Services

=> Insurance Industry

=> Investments

=> Mortgage Companies

=> Property Developers

=> Aviation Industry

=> Banks

=> Business Schools

=> Charity Associations

=> Consultancies

=> Credit Companies

=> Educational Institutes

=> Economic Consulting Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?