30th August 2013, 08:15 PM
arivazhagi.p

Can i apply for group I exam after doing computer science and engineering final year

I am doing computer science and engineering final year.can i apply for group-1 exam?or group-2 exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  2. Can I apply for government jobs while in final year of computer engineering? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I apply for GT next year while in final year of computer science and engineering
  4. After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?
  5. How to apply for Off Campus placements while studying B.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  6. How to do Ph.D in computer science while in MCA final year?
  7. Can I appear in TNPSC Group Exam? I'm 20 year old and completed Diploma (Computer Science and Engineering)
  8. Can I apply for government job? I am a final year B.Tech computer science and engineering student
  9. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  10. Is m.e computer science and engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  12. Can I give the exam of income tax officer in final year after studying final year engineering computer science -- [New]
  13. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  14. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  15. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  16. How to apply for IPS exam after B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  17. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  18. Which subjects are better for B.E Computer Science Engineering candidate to take for IAS exam?
15th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for group I exam after doing computer science and engineering final year

Yes, after completing your degree you will be eligibile to appear for the entrance examination for recruitment as Gropu I and Group II jobs.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination to get the job is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible for it after completion of course.
31st December 2017, 09:59 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can i apply for group I exam after doing computer science and engineering final year

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for group-1 and group-2 exams after the completion of your engineering in computer science department.
# Eligibility for group-1 and group-2 exams:
-> Graduation in any stream from UGC recognised college or university is the educational qualification required to apply for these exams.
-> Age limit to apply for group-1 exam is 18-42 years and for group-2 exam is 18-36 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations and policies.
-> Selection procedure of group-1 post is preliminary exam which is objective type, main exam which is descriptive type and is conducted in 5 papers and personal interview & for group-2 exam is only written test which is conducted in 3 papers of 150 marks each.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?