8th August 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GUJCET 2016 if doing 12th from Mumbai? Official link to register for GUJCET 2016 exam?

I am in process to complete my 12TH From CBSE Board in Mumbai.
I am from Gujarat. Can I apply for GUJ CET Entrance exam ??
Is the forms are available? Can you please send me a LINK to apply ONLINE for GUJCET 2016 Exam.

8th August 2016, 06:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GUJCET 2016 if doing 12th from Mumbai? Official link to register for GUJCET 2016 exam?

Yes, you are eligible for GUJCET being from Gujarat but not for GUJCET 2016 as the exam already has been conducted for this year on 10th May 2016.

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

It is a state level medical entrance exam conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board for admission in different medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges of Gujarat.

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET :-

-The candidate must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university.

-The candidate must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% (45% for reserved category) marks for general category in aggregate in the examination.

-The candidate age should not be less than 17 years to apply for the exam.

-The candidate must be holding the domicile of Gujarat.

Exam pattern :-

The questions will be in the form of objective type multiple choices questions. There will be 120 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong attempts and 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer. The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati. Time duration for the test will be of 180 minutes.

Official link to register for GUJCET exam is www.gseb.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?