27th November 2011, 06:51 PM
Subhashkumarazad

Can I apply for IIT JEE entrance if I am an average student? Previous years question papers?

I am a medium student .can i able for iit entrance?please help me and instruction for me.please send me privious years question answer on my email '[email protected]'

27th November 2011, 08:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IIT JEE entrance if I am an average student? Previous years question papers?

dear friend,
See. If you have interest in technical field then you have to appear in IIT-JEE exam to get admission in technical field.

It does not matter that you are an average student or what, the thing matters is your interest..

If any one have the interest to learn something then an average student can become an excellent student.

So, first fix your goal then go for that with your cent percent, you will definitely get success..

All the best.
27th November 2011, 08:28 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Can I apply for IIT JEE entrance if I am an average student? Previous years question papers?

IIT JEE is an All India Level exam which is open for all.Any one can apply for the exam.
One just need to be a 12th appearing or 12th passed candidate to apply.
The number of attempts for this exam is just 2 years that to in succession.
3rd March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th appearing student & i am average. so i want to know when i fill the entrance foam..plzzz tell..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?