6th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

From where to get UGC NET form?

from whare to get ugc net form?? Could u please mention the source of it to me

6th September 2011, 05:10 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to get UGC NET form?

You are required to download the Bank Challan from the UGC website or you may take the photocopy from the UGC-NET notification published in the "Employment News" and then deposit the test fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA (along with the bank charges).
To seat for the exam you must apply online.
The website is www.ugcnetonline.in
you must have the following documents-
(i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph(Format: JPEG, Size: less than 300 kb) (ii) Copy of Bank Challan.
6th September 2011, 05:44 PM
Tulasinagababu

Application Form for UGC NET 2011 June Exam

Steps for Submission of UGC NET June 2011 Online Application Form

i) The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Performa from the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in OR take photocopy from the UGC NET Exam Notification published in the Employment News and then deposit the requisite UGC NET 2011 Test Fee in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges ( commission ) of Rupee 20/-.

ii) Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the following :

* To Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format should be less then 300kb.
* To Copy of Bank Challan ( fee receipt ).

iii) The Candidate seeking admission to the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test must apply online ( i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in OR through a link available on the UGC website www.ugc.ac.in ).

iv) After successful submission, the candidate should take printout of UGC NET June Online Application Form ( two copies ), Attendance Slip ( one copy ) and UGC NET Exam Admission Card (one copy) on separate A – 4 size papers.

v) SC / ST / PH / VH candidates and candidates belonging to OBC ( as per the Central list of OBC available on website : www.ncbc.nic.in ) must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.

vi) Candidates seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of educational qualification / research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation. ( for details, please see item no. 4 ).

vii) UGC NET Application ( consisting of two copies of printout of online application form, one copy Attendance Slip and one copy UGC NET June 2011 Admission Card ) alongwith required documents (as mentioned in item No. 13 ) must reach the Registrar of the UGC University ( UGC NET Test Centre 2011 ).

viii) Application received after 02.05.2011 at the UGC NET Test Center will be rejected.

ix) Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at UGC website www.ugc.ac.in and also to be shortly published in the Employment News. Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc., will be summarily rejected.

x) The envelope containing the UGC National Eligibility Test Application Form should be superscribed “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP, JUNE 2011”.

xi) The candidates must affix their recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of UGC Online Application Form and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the UGC NET June 2011 Application Form beyond the photograph. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department / Principal of the College / Class I Gazetted Officer.

xii) In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. UGC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature.

UGC NET 2011 June Important Dates

* UGC NET June 2011 Application Submission Start Date : 29th March, 2011.
* UGC National Eligibility Test Application Submission End Date : 28th April, 2011.
* UGC NET last date for receiving the documents* at the test center: 05th May, 2011.
* UGC NET 2011 June Exam Date : 26th June, 2011.

* Documents : Kindly take printout of the UGC NET June Application Form (filled) ( 2 copies ), Admission Card, Attendance Slip and submit to the UGC UGC NET Test Centre along with the necessary enclosure as per the details given in the UGC National Eligibility Test 2011 Notification.
6th September 2011, 05:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The dates for the next exam has been announced as 26th December. The notification for the same should be released by 26th September. The application forms are normally available for a month. You can visit the ugc net online site if you wish to apply online. The application forms should be available in the designated banks too during this period.
6th September 2011, 06:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from whare to get ugc net form?? Could u please mention the source of it to me
If You are Interested in UGC NET Examination, Then Please wait for the Notification Because the NET Examination Notification was Not Declared Yet. The Notification was Going to be Declared on 26/Sep/2011.

>> The examination of December NET Was Going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.

>> When the Notification was Declared it will be updated in the UGC Website.

So, If you are Interested in this examination, then you can fill the NET Application form Online By visit the UGC Official website.

The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and You have to pay the Fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch and then you are eligible to fill the NET Application form Online.

>> So, Please apply for NET Examination After declaring the Notification, So Just wait for More few weeks, the Notification was soon declared.

To apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post graduate degree with minimum 55% marks form a recognised University and then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination and If you want to get more Information then please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
6th September 2011, 06:34 PM
vijendradutt

You can get UGC form from its website i.e http://ugcnetonline.in
6th September 2011, 07:30 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The UGC NET form is not available

the notification of exam is expected in the month of september last week

so wait for the notification

Go to the official UGC website for latest updates

www.ugcnrtonline.in
6th September 2011, 10:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The application forms for the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, conducted by UGC, will be available at www.ugcnetonline.in
You may apply for the exam from 26-09-2011.
The examination will be conducted on 24-12-2011.

You must remember that to be eligible for the test, you must hold a masters degree,in any discipline and have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the same.
There is no maximum age limit to apply for the exam.
6th September 2011, 10:35 PM
pitabash

Last date for UGC NET 2011 is already over in june. Now you can apply for CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship known as CSIR-JRF NET. The form is now available by direct cash payment at Indian bank. But the problem is that, the completed application form should reach at new delhi office on or before 9-9-2011 and for remote areas on or before 16-9-11. So you have very less time because the form can only be sent by ordinary post or by v.p.p. So if you want to apply then do as soon as possible.
12th September 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Can we apply online for UGC net -24th Dec 2011 exam?
I amn ot able to apply online, the syatem is showing me the form for Jun 2011 exam...Please suggest?
24th September 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

when is ugc going to delare results of the exam that was held on 26 june 2011. These bastards in UGC take so much of time to announce the results. It makes one sick.
27th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hello friend I have completed my UG in B.sc(c.B.z) and im not interested in growing under seience. hence i have taken M.A eng.lit. taking net exam be helpful for me?
27th September 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Am i able to appear in the 24th december net exam as i have 54.76% marks. I am a obc(backword student)
7th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

how i can get one form download?
3rd March 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in Mumbai, I want to know that from where I can get ugc Net Form?
Please mention location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?