7th December 2017, 01:13 PM
shilpa babu sattennavar

Can I apply for internship in Ashok Leyland after completion of B.E Electrical Engineering in 3rd year?

Sir/Mam, I am a B.E. electrical engineering student, studying in the 3rd year can l apply for the internship in Ashok Leyland company? Can you please provide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for Electrical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  10. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  13. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland?
  14. Procedure to apply for the internship in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland and Royal Enfield?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  17. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  18. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
9th December 2017, 07:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for internship in Ashok Leyland after completion of B.E Electrical Engineering in 3rd year?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Ashoka Leyland after completion of your 3rd year B.E Electrical Engineering course. To do internship in Ashoka Leyland, you have to visit the nearest Ashoka Leyland office and enquire about the internship details like project, fee, duration, etc.,. If the Ashoka Leyland is ready to offer you internship then, you have to get NOC from your college department HOD and submit it in Ashok Leyland for starting your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?