7th December 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for course in Germany after completion of IELTS with average 6 score?

Can I eligible for Germany for my academic career? Below is my average score. Can you please guide me through the next steps which I need to do? Do I need to do again the test? Awaiting to get the response. Please answer me back soon.
In writing 6
In listing 6
In speaking 6.5
But in reading only 5

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  2. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?
  5. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Germany for doing masters after completion of GRE with 290 score?
  7. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  8. Do I need IELTS score for MBBS admission in Germany?
  9. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?
  10. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  11. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  12. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?
  16. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?
  17. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  18. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
9th December 2017, 05:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for course in Germany after completion of IELTS with average 6 score?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for course in Germany even if you have scored 6 bands in IELTS examination. But, to get admission in best German universities, it is best to have at least 6.5 or 7 bands in IELTS examination. You have to submit your score reports along with other academic certificates, financial proofs, etc., to bank for processing your application for admission.
9th December 2017, 07:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for course in Germany after completion of IELTS with average 6 score?

After scoring 6 bands in IELTS examination, you are eligible to apply for admission in German universities. But, you can't get admission in top German universities with 6 bands in IELTS examination. I suggest you to retake the IELTS examination and try to secure at least 6.5 or 7 band, so, that you can get admission in top and best German universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?