3rd March 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?

Hello, Ashok Leyland offered an internship to B.E. Mechanical passout. They will take entrance and interview for this internship. After this internship they will offer job as they have mentioned. So, how they will recruit through internship as I think there are more candidates in internship and less job available so again after internship they reject many candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  2. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  3. Procedure to apply for the internship in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland and Royal Enfield?
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
  9. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  11. Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  14. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for Mechatronics 7th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
15th September 2020, 08:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?

The selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through an internship are as follows:-

1. Group Discussion.
2. Written or Online Test.
3. Technical Rounds.
4. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?