23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?

I am studying B.Tech Automobile Engineering and willing to do implant training from Ashok Leyland. Please tell me how does Ashok Leyland choose for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  2. Does the Ashok Leyland provide internship programme for MBA Operation Management? How to apply for it?
  3. How to do internship from Ashok Leyland? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  5. Internship details at Ashok Leyland? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Whole procedure to do internship in MBA Operation Management from Ashok Leyland? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for the internship in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland and Royal Enfield?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  13. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  14. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for Electrical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. Does Ashok Leyland offer Internship with stipend to Mechanical graduate?
  18. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2017, 10:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?

After your resume gets shortlisted for inplant training at Ashok leyland, you will be called for the selection process. The company conducts a round of technical interview and HR interview to select the eligible candidates. The marks secured in the last qualification of the candidate also plays a major role in the selection process. Hence, after clearing the interview you will be allowed for the training.
26th December 2017, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech Automobile Engineering and willing to do implant training from Ashok Leyland. Please tell me how does Ashok Leyland choose for internship?

Ashok Leyland chooses candidates on the basis of Academic performance, Technical interview and HR interview. But many students are selected for internships in Ashok Leyland through employee referral mode only. Therefore, interested students can apply for internships in Ashok Leyland through employee referral, for better results. Students can also apply for internships through their college or online (through an email to the HRD) also. Ashok Leyland offers internships for engineering and management students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?