5th February 2012, 01:26 PM
Parul nayyar

Can I apply for MAT with 3 years graduation mark sheets? I don't have degree till now because Delhi university often delays

Sir i have all the three marksheet for thee year graduation,but i don't have degree till nw because delhi university take sometime to give you degree,can i apply for mat or i apply after i recive the degree?

2nd June 2012, 06:46 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MAT with 3 years graduation mark sheets? I don't have degree till now because Delhi university often delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parul nayyar View Post
Sir i have all the three marksheet for thee year graduation,but i don't have degree till nw because delhi university take sometime to give you degree,can i apply for mat or i apply after i recive the degree?
If you have a Mark sheet with you then it is enough to apply for MAT Examination. When you have filled the MAT Application form, then you have to mentioned your Degree Percentage. If you cracked the MAT Examination with good marks, then you have to submit your Copy of Mark sheet in the colleges in which you want to take admission.

To apply for MAT Examination, you have to complete to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized University. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

This examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 times in a year and you can apply for this examination in February, May, September and December.

You have to choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test OR Computer Based Test.

You can Obtain MAT application form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

You can also fill the MAT Application form online also. So please wait for September MAT Examination dates and then apply and for more details check official website.

http://www.aima-ind.org
5th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MAT with 3 years graduation mark sheets? I don't have degree till now because Delhi university often delays

sir iam doing my b.com from delhi university through correspondence,so i hope i can do m.b.a after getting good marks in mat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?