26th May 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA after diploma from recognized Deemed University and age 23?

i am diploma holder from recongised deemed university of age 23 in computer technology can i apply for nda

26th May 2011, 09:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after diploma from recognized Deemed University and age 23?

A diploma course is considered equivalent to the 12th standard if the same is pursued from a recognised institute. The same is accepted as part of the eligibility criteria for joining for NDA. However you are over age. Application from candidates who are over 19 years will not be accepted. Even if you complete your graduation you will still be over age as by the time you complete it you will be over 25 years.
26th May 2011, 10:54 AM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after diploma from recognized Deemed University and age 23?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am diploma holder from recongised deemed university of age 23 in computer technology can i apply for nda
no friend,
you have crossed the eligibility criteria for filling up the form of nda so at this age you cannot apply fo nda.
26th May 2011, 12:02 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii ,
Yes you can aaply for under CDS exam or the direct application .

Age limit is 26 years ..
and minimum gradutaion for CDS is percusing any bechlor

Ankur
26th May 2011, 02:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To be eligible for the National Defense Academy, candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a recognized board of education.
As you have mentioned that your age is 23, you are not eligible to apply for National Defense Academy because the maximum age limit for the same is 19 years.
candidates are selected on the basis of a written examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The examination is held twice a year.
The examination is based on Mathematics carrying 300 marks and General Ability carrying 600 marks.
For more information, refer to the official website of National Defense Academy.
26th May 2011, 02:12 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

no friend you cannot apply for the NDA as you have exceeded the age limit for the NDA
the age limit for the NDA is 16.5 years to 19 years
and as you have 23 years so you are not eligible for NDA
for other info you can visit the site::http://www.upsc.gov.in
26th May 2011, 06:55 PM
mandiv

hello...

“Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1995 are eligible”.
since you are elder so you can not apply for it
26th May 2011, 10:23 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

The minimum Eligibility criteria to appear in NDA is-
*Candidate should be high school qualified with min. Aggregate 50%, or equivalent, PCM as subject in senior secondary exam.
*Age limit-16.5-19 yrs. On 1st july of exam year.
So concluding the above age related criteria, you are not eligible to appear in NDA. For more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in
27th May 2011, 01:24 AM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
friend,
no matter what you have done you are not under eligible age limit for nda
which is
16 and a half to 19 years.
27th May 2011, 06:00 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well sorry to say that as you can not apply for NDA exam .

Eligibility criteria for NDA :
You must have completed 10+ 2 education from a recognized board
You must be between 161/2 to 19 years

You are not full filling both the criteria so you are not eligible for NDA exam.

So i will suggest you to try to figure some other jobs for you as you have done diploma in
computer technology so there are many other course which will help you in future to get
good jobs.You can apply for lateral entry in any college if you have got more then 60% in
your diploma .Through lateral entry you will get the chance to get degree in the same
field .You get direct entry to 2 nd year .
24th September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

diploma holders are eligible for NDA exams or not?
i m complete my diploma(mechanical engg)._-_
29th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hi
can u pls tell me that can i apply for nda 1 ....now am in final year of diploma(mechanical engg.) ...and my age is 18.........
14th April 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in EC engg. and i am an NCC cadet holding C'' certificate. So what procedure I should do to joiin the indian navy. And I have to give enterence exam to join indian navy or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?