3rd March 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA II exam?

Can i apply for nda2 exam on 11.08.13 and my date of birth is on 16.03.1995 7 appearing 12th exam now

alan

11th July 2013, 11:11 PM
vikky4

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA II exam?

Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam II 2013
Applicant should fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for NDA & NA exam (II).

Applicant must be Indian citizen.
Applicant's date of birth should fall between 02 July 1995 and 01 January 1998 both dates are included.
For date of birth proof, UPSC will consider matriculation certificate only. No other documents are considered by the commission.
Applicant should submit the academic certificates after being shortlisted for SSB interviews.
Educational qualifications required

In order to apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy, applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream.
For Air Force Academy and Navy wings of NDA, candidate should have Mathematics and Physics subjects in his 10+2 exam.
Candidates who are studying in second year of 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply for NDA & NA exam (II).
For Naval Academy also applicant must have studied Physics and Maths at 10+2 level.
How to apply and last date to apply for NDA & NA examination II

Online applications of NDA & NA exam II are available in UPSC's official website from today.
Applicants may submit their applications up to 03rd June 2013.
12th July 2013, 11:33 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply for nda2 exam on 11.08.13 and my date of birth is on 16.03.1995 7 appearing 12th exam now

alan

Dear Aspirant,

>> As you have mention that your date of birth is 16/03/1995 so, your age is approximately about 18.5 years till the date of exam that is 11/08/2013 so, you are eligible for this exam according to the age criteria no doubt......

>> But, as you have mention that you are appearing the 12th exam now so, it become an issue for becoming an ineligible for it. Because, according to the Educational Criteria for the NDA Exam state that a candidate must have completed their 10+2 or a candidate who are waiting for their result of 12th can also apply for it.....

>> NDA is one of the Exam which lead the aspirant to their dream of joining the Indian Defense System. This exam is conducted twice time in the single year called NDA-I and NDA-II by the Union Public Service Commission.....

Generally conducted for the Three Wings:-
  1. Army
  2. Navy and
  3. Air Force

>> A candidate with PCM Subjects completed their 12th can apply for it.

>> Age should fall between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> No any Age Relaxation.

>> Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable.

>> A candidate must be a Citizen of India.

>> Height of candidate at least 152 cm.

>> Left eye vision should be 6/12 and Right should be 6/6. Both eye should be 6/9 eligible.

>> Minimum chest expansion 5 Cm.

Selection Process:-
  • Written Exam
  • S.S.B Interview
  • Medical Test

Best Books for NDA Exam :-

## Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition
by
PK Mittal, OP Bisht, Neetika Goyal
Publisher: Arihant Publications I Pvt Ltd (2011)
Price: Rs. 380

## Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Examination 1st Edition
by
Tata Mcgraw Hill
Publisher: Tata McGraw - Hill Education (2012)
Price: Rs. 382

## NDA/NA Chapterwise-Sectionwise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2012)
Price: Rs. 252

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?