27th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam after MSc IT?

i am m.sc. branch I. T. student , i can apply in net exam. i8n mathematics branch , pls tell me...

28th August 2011, 07:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam after MSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am m.sc. branch I. T. student , i can apply in net exam. i8n mathematics branch , pls tell me...
NET Stands for National Eligiblity test and This examination was conducted by UGC Every year Two Times - June and December.

>> To apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduation degree course and You must have scored Minimum 55% marks in your Master degree course. Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

So, You are eligible for NET Examination because You have completed your M.sc IT Course And Post graduate candidates are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

Candidates Must have choose the Subjects in NET as per the Post Graduation Basis, If your Post Graduate subjects are not availiable in the NET Examination List then you can choose relevant subjects in NET Examination.

>> For June NET Examination was already completed and If you are Interested in NET Examination, then Please apply for December NET Examination.

The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be Published soon in the Month of September 2011, And the examination was Going to be Held on December 2011.

>> Eligible Candidates may apply for this examination Online But you have to pay the fees Through Challan and then you are eligible to fill the application form Online, The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450.

There are three papers in NET and all these examination was held in same day in two session, the examination will be of Objective and Descriptive, The syllabus and Previous year NET examination paper was availiable in the official website, So please check the official website For complete Information -

http://ugcnetonline.in
28th August 2011, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend,

After M.SC(IT) , you are eligible for NET exam but your master degree must be from UGC approved university.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

All the best
28th August 2011, 08:54 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

NET Stands for National Eligiblity test

Junior Research Fellowship

The candidates who qualify the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Examination of UGC/CSIR NET are also eligible for the post of lectureship. In addition they are also eligible to receive Fellowships (UGC/CSIR) under various schemes subject to the candidates finding their placement in the universities/IITs/other national organizations. The validity of the offer is currently within two years with effect from the date of issue of the JRF award letter.

So, You are eligible for NET Examination because You have completed your M.sc IT Course And Post graduate candidates are eligible to apply for NET Examination.
28th August 2011, 09:30 PM
rana2011
Banned

To apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduation degree course and You must have scored Minimum 55% marks in your Master degree course.
[Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination].

As, You have completed your M.sc IT Course you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

For June NET Examination was already completed and If you are Interested in NET Examination, then Please apply for December NET Examination.

The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be Published soon in the Month of September 2011, And the examination was Going to be Held on December 2011.

You may apply for this examination Online But you have to pay the fees Through Challan and then you are eligible to fill the application form Online, The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450.

Thanks!!
28th August 2011, 10:48 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
NET means National Eligibility Test ,the eligibility criterion are:

i) Only those candidates are eligible to appear in NET who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified Master’s degree.
ii) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master’s Degree (or) equivalent examination from Universities/ Institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
iii) Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination

About the Exam
--------------------------
NET is Conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC), National Eligibility Test (NET) is the national level entrance examination for postgraduate candidates. NET is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and eligibility for Lectureship in various Indian universities and colleges. National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted in 77 subjects at 66 selected university centres around the country.The Examination is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.

SO you are eligible for this exam,now start preparing for it.
28th September 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the other exams which I can take after BSc to get into any IIT,IISc.
28th September 2011, 11:05 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Can I apply for NET exam after MSc IT?

Quote:
Dear friend Yes you are eligible for NET exam because you complete your master degree for good marks...
so you can do NET exam
29th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I did my M.Sc through distance education,Bharathiar university.Can i apply net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?