7th October 2010, 10:02 PM
neethums

Am I eligible for any campus interviews after answering Supplementary Paper?

Am I eligible for any campus interviews after answering Supplementary Paper?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement after completing my first supplementary exam?
  3. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  4. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  5. How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?
  6. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  7. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  8. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. How to attend IT company walkin interview?
  10. Eligibility for bitsat with 79.6% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for off campus interviews while doing B.E computer science?
  12. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  13. How the campus interviews are organized in IITs and BITS?
  14. Am I eligible for campus interviews if not scored 60% aggregate in PCM?
  15. What should I say when interviewers panel will ask "How will I be beneficial to bank"?
  16. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  17. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago? -- [New]
17th April 2011, 03:16 PM
sandeep512

Default Re: Am I eligible for any campus interviews after answering Supplementary Paper?

Yes offcourse you can sit for off campus interviews and also you can contact your college about on campus placements.
17th April 2011, 03:55 PM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for any campus interviews after answering Supplementary Paper?

yes after yu complete all our supplementary papers and if you cross the eligibility as mentioned by the company, you can appear in the recruitment process. But there are few companies which say that there should b no history of backlogs, so you wont be eligible for such companies. but dont lose heart and keep your preparation on

best of luck
17th April 2011, 11:35 PM
aziza_20206

Yes u r eligible for off campus only if u scored 60%.
12th October 2012, 07:23 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Oh my friend, of course you can. You can sit for any campus Interviews after answering your Supplementary papers. But you should also have to fulfill all the requirements of the company to which you want to apply for. Some companies take entrance exams and you have clear out that aptitude test first then you can sit for an interview. But otherwise, yes you can.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?