10th July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply online for degree certificate?

Hi,

I want to know can i apply online for degree cerficiate?

Regards,
amit

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a degree if I am 24 years old with 10 standard certificate? Which are the online programs?
  2. Can I do M.E. after MCA through correspondence?
  3. Is military certificate of 15 years job experience accepted as an equivalent to degree certificate by Kerela PSC?
  4. How to get online degree certificate?
  5. How can I get my degree certificate?
  6. Am I eligible for GATE after studying in M.CS course from Dr. Bra University?
  7. Can I apply for COA certificate after completing 3 years degree course in Architecture stream from YCMOU?
  8. How can I get the forms for the post certificate degree in Nursing
  9. Is RVD degree certificate going to be approved by Indian Embassy?
  10. How to get Masters Degree in Astronomy being a candidate having completed Post Graduation in Chemistry? Can I get Certificate for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  11. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  12. How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June
  13. Will I be able to give TET entrance test after completing B.Com and B.Ed?
  14. How can I get BFA certificate? Is there any online course?
  15. Details of ICWA course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external section
  17. Can I apply online for migration certificate? -- [New]
  18. How to continue education after discontinuing after 5th standard?
13th June 2016, 10:33 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I apply online for degree certificate?

You can apply for degree certificate, but for that you have to be specific , for which course you want to apply for.

Some of the courses do have the option to apply through online mode, while others do not have. So it is necessary to know which are the courses that allow to apply through online mode.

It would have been better , if you would have mentioned complete details regarding which college and course, you like to apply for, then it has been easy to provide you better details.

But let me tel you basic procedure, just visit the college website and the courses you like to apply for in the college website, and apply online if there is option to apply through online then apply or else just visit the college and get all necessary details regarding the admission procedure. All information are available through offline mode about admission.
23rd May 2020, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply online for degree certificate?

Degree certificate no recived passing date 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?