17th December 2017, 05:44 PM
ayushchadak

Am I eligible to join NDA and directly apply for SSB after completion of 12th in HP board with 90 percent marks?

Am I eligible to join NDA and directly apply for SSB after completion of 12th in HP board with 90 percent marks? Can someone please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

19th December 2017, 09:27 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join NDA and directly apply for SSB after completion of 12th in HP board with 90 percent marks?

No, there is no lateral entry opportunity for candidates in SSB ( Service Selection Board).

The required procedure to qualify in NDA examination is that candidate must have passed written stage and then the SSB stage of examination for final selection.

The required eligibility to appear in NDA examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

The required stream in 12th stream varies with wings.

Only male candidates are eligible.

For complete information about NDA visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th December 2017, 10:43 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join NDA and directly apply for SSB after completion of 12th in HP board with 90 percent marks?

NDA is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence service.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and Interview.It is mandatory to qualify in each stages of examination for final selection.

No, you are not eligible for direct entry for SSB stage without appearing and qualifying in written stages of examination.

To get any information related to examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th December 2017, 02:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No chance of direct appearing in SSB ( Service Selection Board ) without appearing in written test of NDA examination if you want to get recruitment through NDA entry.

NDA is conducted in two stages as -

Written.

SSB.

Only candidates who qualifies in written stages are called for SSB. No, call letter for SSB on the basis of aggregate in board examination without qualifying in written test.

For direct entry to SSB one have to qualify in JEE examination.
19th December 2017, 08:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard with 90% aggregate marks from HP Board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard, those who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, unmarried male are eligible to apply for NDA examination. If you qualify the NDA written test and medical test rounds then, finally you will be called for SSB round for joining in NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?