30th November 2011, 06:37 AM
Raghunath1990

Can I apply for SI position being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

sir can i apply for sub-inspector posts... im studying b.tech 4th year now plzzzz reply me sir..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the position of CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  3. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  4. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
  5. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  6. Can a Computer Science 4th year B.Tech. student apply for Bank PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA? -- [New]
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Can I apply for Clerk position in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?
  11. List of Companies that recruit candidates who are having less than 60% of marks being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th and pursuing 4th year Engineering with 55%? Which fields I can apply for Job Opportunities?
  12. How should I proceed in 4th year B.Tech? I am pursuing 3rd year B.Tech
  13. Is this possible for me to do Architecture being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?
  14. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for Software Company having secured 46% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 68% in BE IT pursuing 4th year?
  16. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Can I apply for Job in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  18. For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?
9th December 2011, 02:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SI position being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghunath1990 View Post
sir can i apply for sub-inspector posts... im studying b.tech 4th year now plzzzz reply me sir..........
Hello friend,
You can apply for the Sub-Inspector post as soon as you complete your B.Tech.
The minimum eligible age for the post is 20 years.
The maximum age limit is 25 years for general category and 30 years for SC/ST category.
To become SI, you will have to go through written examination, physical test and interview.
The examination is conducted by the public service commission of every state for its own state police.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?