28th November 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Which positions I can apply in Bank being a candidate of Electrical Engineering?

i have done engineering degree from electrical field and i want to know for which post in bank i can apply

9th December 2011, 01:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which positions I can apply in Bank being a candidate of Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done engineering degree from electrical field and i want to know for which post in bank i can apply
Hello friend,
Banks are basically all about accounts, savings, investments, loans etc. and as a result of which, it has nothing to do with an engineer. But this doesn't mean that an engineering graduate can not apply for jobs in bank.
Being a graduate, you may definitely apply for the post of Probationary Officer-PO provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks as per the standard set by most of the Public Sector Banks.
To be considered eligible for the post, you must not be over 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?