28th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for teacher's jobs at KV? What is the criteria and syllabus? Salary for the same?

How to apply for teacher's job at kv? What is the criteria? Syllabus? Salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  2. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  3. Jobs for B.Tech computer science students in Railway? How to apply for these jobs? Syllabus and salary of it?
  4. Criteria to apply for jobs in Ministry of Commerce? -- [New]
  5. What is the salary of UG and PG B.Ed teachers?
  6. How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?
  7. Admission criteria for B.Tech Biotechnology? Colleges in Pune and jobs on completion?
  8. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to appear for TET exam for primary teachers?
  10. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  11. For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?
  12. How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job?
  13. Jobs for computer teachers in good schools in Abu Dhabi with a salary above AED 5000?
  14. Salary structure of Assistant Teachers in Jharkhand Education Council?
  15. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Salary of UG and PG teachers in government schools in Tamilnadu?
  17. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  18. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2012, 10:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for teacher's jobs at KV? What is the criteria and syllabus? Salary for the same?

In order to apply for teacher’s job in KV you need a graduation degree along with a B.Ed. For PGT posts in KV a PG degree with B.Ed is essential. You need to appear for CTET for jobs in central schools like KVS. 50% marks in B.Ed is necessary to apply for the same. On clearing CTET with a good score, you can apply for TGT/PGT posts in KVS as per the available vacancies. The syllabus of CTET exam will be aptitude tests which will focus on key subject areas and teaching aptitude. The salary will differ as per the post and experience that you are in to.
9th September 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for teacher's jobs at KV? What is the criteria and syllabus? Salary for the same?

am...a...class..12..student....and...i..got..87..i n.maths..in..class..11...may..i..got..a..contectua l..post
4th March 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i am ctet qualifying with 90% how can i apply
19th April 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I am to retire in 2016 from defence service. What all quota/ relaxation may I have, I am a botany graduate. All I am interested is to join KV as a teacher. What more should I have to be considered over others for selection.....
Thanx....
10th July 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my ctet exam.I am MA in english literature and have D.Ed degree.My schooling has been done from KV only .I want to apply for permanent teacher in KV what is d procedure.
10th November 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

l am vandana. I have completed my MCA with 70% honors. I want a job in kV as a teacher.what is the procedure..
17th June 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

hi i am working as tgt sst in delhi from.last 8 years bt drawing a poor salary. want to apply for govt job,. how can i and which entrance i have to clear?
7th June 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have passed ctet exam.I have plus two and TTC. I want a job in kv as permenant teacher.What is the procedure.
31st August 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate and b.ed from commerce side...but in ctet criteria commerce students are not applicable to teach maths and commerce...after clearing ctet what exam should I clear to get maths and commerce as a teaching subject??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?