14th April 2018, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess if weak in English being a BA(Psychology) student?

Hello, I am a student of BA(Psychology). I am studying in 2nd year. I am interested to become an Air Hostess. But I am not perfect in English. I would like to know that I can still able to become an Air Hostess?

15th April 2018, 05:04 PM
google girl
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess if weak in English being a BA(Psychology) student?

Sorry, but you are not eligible for Air Hostess if your English is not perfect or fluent.

Beneficial skills for Air Hostess are:-
Good Communication Skills
Pleasing Personality
Presence of Mind
Team Work
Positive Attitude

15th April 2018, 05:57 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess if weak in English being a BA(Psychology) student?

To be an Air Hostess it is compulsory to be good in English language.
If you are not good in English then you have to work hard on English speaking course.
If you are not eligible to enhance your ability of spoken course then you will not be selected to become an Air Hostess.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?