25th July 2016, 06:04 PM
Muskan Satarmaker

Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 57% with cheap course fee?

Hello Sir, My name is Muskan Iqbal Satarmaker, I have just passed 12th (science) with PCMB scoring 57%. Now I want to become a pilot at cheap course fees because my financial condition is not good. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  2. How can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  4. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  5. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  7. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  8. Is it necessary to have a Diploma or ITI certificate to become a Loco Pilot?
  9. Am I eligible to get science in class 12th after scoring 7.4 CGPA in class 10th?
  10. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  11. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  12. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  13. Are 12th class students eligible for Pilot Training with PCB subjects?
  14. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  15. Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  17. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after completing class 12th for becoming a Pilot?
27th July 2016, 11:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 57% with cheap course fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskan Satarmaker View Post
Hello Sir, My name is Muskan Iqbal Satarmaker, I have just passed 12th (science) with PCMB scoring 57%. Now I want to become a pilot at cheap course fees because my financial condition is not good. Please answer as soon as possible.
One can become a commercial pilot after giving 12th exam by joining a flying club. There are many good flying institutes in the country right now. he minimum educational qualification required to enroll for commerical pilot training is 10+2 certificate with 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics. The flying school you choose has to be recognized by the Government (DGCA). To get the license you need to have clock certain flying hours in an aircraft which is usually around 200 hours. But the problem is the expenses of doing this course varies from 25 Lakhs up to Crores of Rupees depending upon the quality of the Institute you choose.

So the best option for you in my opinion would be joining the Indian Air Force by giving the NDA exam after passing the class 12 board exam. Here not only the training is free but in addition to that you will also get a decent stipend throughout your three years of training at the National Defence Academy.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It is a premier Defence Institute located in Pune, India. To get into NDA you need to clear written exam and SSB interview. After fininshing the 12th standard one can apply for this exam. Since you have plans of joining IFA therefore for you it is important to have physics and mathematics at 10+2 level. The age criteria varies from 16.5-19 years.

The exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year usually in the month of May and December. The registration process is carried online.

For more info please visit this website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?