8th December 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Commercial Pilot. I want to know how can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  2. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?
  5. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  6. How can I become a Railway Loco Pilot? Which exam I have to write?
  7. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  8. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become a Commercial Airline Pilot after completion of Engineering?
  10. Which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  12. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  13. How to become a commercial pilot after completing 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
  15. Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th
  16. What qualification is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  17. How can I get a Pilot job in the Air Force after completing class 10th? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to become a Pilot for 12th with PCB group student? Will I have to write again 12th for it?
27th August 2017, 05:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?

To become a commercial pilot after Class 12th you need to acquire SPL ( Student Pilot License ) followed by PPL ( Private Pilot License ) followed by CPL ( Commercial Pilot License ).

Further to be eligible for admission in flying schools/clubs to acquire SPL you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group with your age not being under 16 years.

Also for admission in any flying schools you need to qualify its respective entrance examination which includes written test followed by basic interview. Further you also need to qualify PAT ( Pilot Aptitude Test ).

--> Some of the best known flying schools are as below :-

* Telangana State Aviation Academy,Andhra Pradesh,old Airport,Hyderabad-500011.

* Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd., AAA Hanger. Old Terminal Airport,Ahmedabad 38003, Gujarat.

* Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Civil Aerodrome, Bijasan Road, Indore-452005.

* National Flying Training Institute, Pvt.Ltd, C/o Airport Authority of India, Birsi Airport, P.O. Paraswada, Gondia, 425614 Maharashtra.

I Bihar Flying Instt. Government of Bihar, Cabinet Secretariate Civil Aviation Directorate, Patna Airport, Patna.

For details regarding the admission procedure of mentioned flying schools you can refer to their respective official link where as for names of more flying schools you can refer to the official link of DGCA i.e; www.dgca.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?