6th April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th scoring 80% marks and now I want to become a Pilot of the Air India Airlines so I want to know how can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  2. Can Indian Air Force pilots join Airlines without having CPL? Procedure of joining Airlines after retirement?
  3. What is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?
  5. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join Customs directly after completing class 12th scoring 75% marks? Do I have to complete Graduation to join Customs?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  9. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  10. How to become an Air Hostess after completing 10th?
  11. In which college or university can I join after completing 12th from PCM to join Air Force
  12. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks? -- [New]
  13. Can I join IIT after completing class 12th scoring 86.4% marks? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting?
  14. In which BBA College can I get admission after scoring upto 70% marks in class 12th?
  15. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  16. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?
  17. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  18. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 57% with cheap course fee?
2nd June 2017, 06:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join?

For becoming a pilot in Air India, you will have to become a Commercial Pilot.

In this case, you must meet these requirements.
  • A perfect eyesight
  • A good familiarity with aeronautical machines
  • Fluency in English

After that, you will have to qualify and pass the entrance exam that is conducted for admission to Commercial Pilot Training Institute.

It will have three stages.
  • Written Exam (contains General Knowledge, Maths, English)
  • Interview
  • Mental Balance, Situation Handling, Medical Test

Some of the institutes where you can apply for Commercial Pilot Training.
  • Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
  • Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
  • Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
  • Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareilly
  • West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata
  • Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
  • Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
  • Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?