4th May 2018, 08:21 AM
Chaduvu. Vishwas reddy

Can I become Pilot with Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 10th. I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Actually I want to become a Pilot. So, with this Diploma Degree I can become a Pilot or not? Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Pilot after pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. Is it possible become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?
  8. Is there any other scope of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) other than being Pilot?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in aeronautical to become a pilot?
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  13. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  14. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
24th April 2020, 03:48 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Can I become Pilot with Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course?

You need to apply for NDA for job as pilot in the Defence after completing Diploma.

For Commercial pilot you need to join a Flying School to get the CPL.

For becoming a commercial pilot one must complete 10+2 with science background with minimum 50% in PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?