11th September 2013, 04:04 PM
Srinivas Reddy Thuti

How can I join Indian Air Force as a pilot?

hi sir, iam srinivas reddy from andra pradesh.sir iam complete b.tech electronics&communication engineering(ECE)branch.i most intrest iaf pilot.can i join iaf as a pilot.which entrance exams iam wrote.plz send me any more information my email id:[email protected] waiting for ur replay.

30th April 2014, 12:41 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force as a pilot?

You can Indian Air Force through AFCAT Examination. AFCAT i.e Air Force Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year. 2014 Exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application was already closed. Next Exam notification will be released in the month July or August in the official website of Indian Air Force as well as Employment News paper as well. This examination is conducted for admission to Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

Flying Branch : The candidate must have a completed Bachelor's degree with Mathematics at 12th level or B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregation. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply. The candidate must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 23 years. Upper age limits is applicable for CPL Upto 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?