27th September 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Train Loco Pilot after BE in Civil Engineering?

Hai I'm karthikeyan I'm doing BE civil engineering but my aim is to become a train Loco Pilot, but I don't know what to study for that can I now can become a train Loco Pilot any possibilities are there or not?

27th September 2016, 11:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Train Loco Pilot after BE in Civil Engineering?

As per my knowledge you are eligible for railway loco pilot job as you are done graduation in engineering. For this job candidates should complete ITI diploma or diploma in engineering. For more information you can visit to the official website of RRB. Thanks
28th September 2016, 12:22 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To become a Loco Pilot it is mandatory to have a technical degree and you are already pursuing a technical degree. That is why you are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot.
You need to read all norms and possibilities which is important and related with this on the official site of railways examination. You must read all notifications before starting preparation. Various books and practice papers as well as previous papers of different publications are available in market which will help you in preparation.
Some of the publications are as under-
Lucent, unique, spark, kiran, bsc and many more. You can take help from this.
28th September 2016, 12:45 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To become a Loco Pilot it is mandatory to have a technical degree and you are already pursuing a technical degree. That is why you are eligible to apply for Loco Pilot.
You need to read all norms and possibilities which is important and related with this on the official site of railways examination. You must read all notifications before starting preparation. Various books and practice papers as well as previous papers of different publications are available in market which will help you in preparation.
Some of the publications are as under-
Lucent, unique, spark, kiran, bsc and many more. You can take help from this.
28th September 2016, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai I'm karthikeyan I'm doing BE civil engineering but my aim is to become a train Loco Pilot, but I don't know what to study for that can I now can become a train Loco Pilot any possibilities are there or not?
No, you can't apply for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?