29th September 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the post of Loco driver after Civil Engineering?

Sir, I have done Civil Engineering. I want to apply for the post of Loco Pilot. I have heard that the Govt pays handsome salary for this position. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post after completing Civil Engineering?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  3. Can I apply for post of loco pilot after diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How can I apply for Train driver post (Loco Pilot) after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  5. How to join the Railway Engine Driver Loco Pilot?
  6. Can I apply for Railway Engine driver's post (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing BE Civil Engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  10. Eligibility for Loco Pilot job after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  14. How can I apply for Railway engine driver's post after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot?
  17. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  18. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
11th October 2016, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the post of Loco driver after Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done Civil Engineering. I want to apply for the post of Loco Pilot. I have heard that the Govt pays handsome salary for this position. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Thanks
No, Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates are eligible for Loco Pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?