4th May 2018, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in WB SLST recruitment with Geography for Mathematics graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am graduated with Mathematics. But I want to apply
for WB SLST recruitment with Geography subject. I have completed my B.Ed too. So, can I apply with Geography? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NET exam in PG degree Geography after passing BSc Mathematics and MSc geography
  2. Possibility to study an under graduate course in Geography without mathematics and Economics?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?
  4. Can I apply in PSC recruitment being a Mathematics graduate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  6. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  7. List of posts available in MPPSC recruitment for Mathematics graduate
  8. Eligibility to apply in MPSC Forest Service recruitment for an Arts graduate?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  10. Eligibility to apply for DRDO CEPTAM recruitment for Chemistry graduate?
  11. Eligibility and age limit to apply in APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment for BEd(Mathematics) graduate?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in DRDO & ADS Scientist recruitment for Mathematics postgraduate?
  13. B.Ed appearing student can apply for TET or State Level Selection Test (SLST) exams?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  15. Eligibility to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment for CSE graduate with BEd Degree?
  16. Eligibility to apply in LIC AAO recruitment for distance B.A. graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply in Andhra Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?