30th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc from MJRPU with gap of 7 years?

Hello,

I completed my B.Sc with chemistry and botany in 2009 & B. Ed 2011-12, so I can't continue my MSC. Can I do MSc in chemistry with these gap from Mahatma Jyotiba Phule University ?
if it is possible plz help me. I need to know the procedure which I need to follow. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. For which company am I eligible for if I have 3 years gap in academics and good marks in MSc Software Engineering Degree?
  4. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for HAL test if I have gap in my studies?
  7. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  8. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  9. Can I apply for JNUEE after 2 years of gap?
  10. Am I eligible to do MA after 10 years of gap? -- [New]
  11. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap?
  12. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
  13. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  14. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  15. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for bank posts after having graduation with years gap?
  17. Am i eligible for TCS placement drive with 2 years gap before 10th??
  18. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
30th June 2016, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc from MJRPU with gap of 7 years?

You can surely get fresh admission in a M.Sc degree of your choice but you need to furnish details about the gap and the reason for it. Admission will be most probably on merit based on degree marks.

Hence, get documents ready for all your gaps and apply for admission when there is a notification by the. concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?